Find your best contractor mortgage.

We work with the UK’s leading contractor mortgage lenders to bring contractors more choice and better value.

Provider
Product Type
Initial Rate
Rate Ends
Cost for Comparison
Redemption Period
Calculate Monthly Payments
Provider:
Product Type:
First Time Buyer
Initial Rate:
BR + 0.49
Rate Ends:
31/10/2021
Cost for Comparison:
3.8% APR
Redemption Period:
31/10/2021
Calculate Monthly Payments:
Calculate
A mortgage of £315,000 payable over 25 years, initially on a variable rate tracking the bank of England base rate currently 0.75% + 0.49% giving a combined rate currently of which is currently 1.24% for 24 months. This would be followed by a variable rate of 4.24% for the remaining 23 years and would require 25 payments of £1,225.54 followed by 275 payments of £1,668.72. The total amount payable would be £490,795.50 made up of the loan amount plus interest. The overall cost for comparison is 3.8% APRC representative. This is based on the £995 lender’s product fee being added to the mortgage.
Provider:
Product Type:
Offset
Initial Rate:
BR +0.79
Rate Ends:
2 years
Cost for Comparison:
3.9% APR
Redemption Period:
2 years
Calculate Monthly Payments:
Calculate
A mortgage of £315,000 payable over 25 years, initially on a variable rate tracking the bank of England base rate currently 0.75% + 0.79% giving a combined rate currently of which is currently 1.54% for 24 months. This would be followed by a variable rate of 4.24% for the remaining 23 years and would require 24 payments of £1,296.84 followed by 276 payments of £1,674.99. The total amount payable would be £494,358.40 made up of the loan amount plus interest. The overall cost for comparison is 3.9% APRC representative. This is based on the £999 lender’s product fee being added to the mortgage.
Provider:
Product Type:
Buy to Let
Initial Rate:
1.62%
Rate Ends:
31/10/2021
Cost for Comparison:
4.5% APR
Redemption Period:
31/10/2021
Calculate Monthly Payments:
Calculate
A mortgage of £315,000 payable over 25 years, initially on a fixed rate of 1.62% until 31/10/2021 and then on a variable rate which is 4.74% for the remaining 23 years would require 25 payments of £425.25 and 275 payments of £1,244.25. The total amount payable would be £669,820.00. The overall cost for comparison is 4.5% APRC representative. This is based on the £995 lender’s product fee being paid upfront. This is based on an interest-only mortgage where the monthly payments do not reduce the loan amount outstanding. The total amount to be repaid assumes that you pay off the amount borrowed as a lump sum at the end of the mortgage.
Provider:
Product Type:
Next Time Buyer
Initial Rate:
1.39
Rate Ends:
31/12/2021
Cost for Comparison:
3.8% APR
Redemption Period:
31/12/2021
Calculate Monthly Payments:
Calculate
A mortgage of £315,000 payable over 25 years, initially on a fixed rate of 1.39% until 31/12/2021 and then on a variable rate of 4.24%, for the remaining 23 years would require 27 payments of £1,243.58 followed by 273 payments of £1,662.68. The total amount payable would be £489,843.57.12 made up of the loan amount plus interest. The overall cost for comparison is 3.8% APRC representative. With £999.00 lender’s product fee being paid upfront.
Provider:
Product Type:
Discount
Initial Rate:
1.29
Rate Ends:
2 years
Cost for Comparison:
5.2% APR
Redemption Period:
2 years
Calculate Monthly Payments:
Calculate
A mortgage of £315,000 payable over 25 years, initially on a variable rate which is currently 5.79% with a discount of 4.50% for 2 years, giving a current rate of 1.29% giving monthly payments of £1,229.03 for the initial 24 months. This would be followed by the lenders Standard Variable Rate, currently 5.79%. The remaining 23 years would require payments of £1,925.63. The total amount payable would be £563,714.60 made up of the loan amount plus interest. The overall cost for comparison is 5.2% APRC representative. This is based on the £999 lender’s completion fee being paid upfront.
Provider:
Product Type:
Tracker
Initial Rate:
BR + 0.49
Rate Ends:
31/10/2021
Cost for Comparison:
3.8% APR
Redemption Period:
31/10/2021
Calculate Monthly Payments:
Calculate
A mortgage of £315,000 payable over 25 years, A variable rate which is 0.49% above the Bank of England base rate, currently 0.75%, giving a current rate payable of 1.24% for the initial two years and then on a variable rate of 4.24% for the remaining 23 years would require 25 payments of £1,221.68 followed by 275 payments of £1,663.47. The total amount payable would be £490,550.25 made up of the loan amount plus interest. The overall cost for comparison is 3.8% APRC representative. Based on the £995 lender’s product fee being paid upfront.
\

Sign up to our newsletter

By clicking subscribe you agree to our privacy policy

We respect your data

We'll always treat your personal details with utmost care, and will never sell them to other companies.

We'd like to send you updates about products and services, promotions, exclusive offers, news and events from CMME by email, SMS, phone and other electronic means. You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting us through email, telephone or post.