As one of the UK’s leading mortgage brokers for contractors and self-employed professionals, CMME’s expertise and experience can provide you with straightforward, clear advice that will help you understand the entire mortgage process, to ensure you get the mortgage you deserve.
Banks and building societies have different requirements – so ask your mortgage advisor to confirm which documents you need to provide. Typical requirements include:
- 3 years of company accounts
- Current contract and copy of up to date CV if contracting
- 3 months of bank statements
- Joint applicant’s payslips (or accounts)
- Joint applicant’s bank statements
- 5% deposit saved (minimum)
- Clean credit history
- Minimal debts
- Personal identification
- Drivers licence or passport
- Proof of address
The key thing to remember is that you stand a good chance of getting a mortgage if you can demonstrate a history of earning as a self-employed person. And even if your records are limited, there may be ways to work around the gaps. To ensure you get the best deal, talk to a self employed mortgage expert who understands the unique factors affecting contractors, small businesses, independent professionals, and freelancers.
Since 2004, CMME have helped thousands of self-employed professionals get the mortgage they deserve. With our knowledge and expertise with self-employed professionals, CMME can help you with:
- First Time Buying
- Home Moving
- Buy to Let Investments
- Second Charge Mortgages
Find out how much you can borrow today!
- CMME has helped 100,000 independent professionals
- Access to some of the most competitive rates in the market
- End to end ‘tailored’ mortgage service designed for self-employed professionals
- Potential to borrow up to 5 x your annualised income
- Experts in complex income
- 93% of client applications are successful
- Rated 4.9 / 5 by CMME clients on Feefo!
Self Employed mortgages are quite complex. A short, free consultation with one of our expert advisors will ensure you get a tailored quote. Complete the form telling us when’s the best time to contact you, or call us directly onand reference ‘Kingsbridge’