Feefo Logo
Call an expert: 01489 555 080

Property Insurance

Our service

Here at CMME we have a service dedicated to Home Insurance.

Obtaining the right policy at the right price with the level of cover to suit your individual needs can be a difficult minefield to negotiate, especially online where jargon isn’t explained and credit checks are done without your knowledge.

We understand that as a contractor your insurance policy needs to be tailor-made around you and your lifestyle. Protecting the home that you work so hard for every day should not be something to compromise on.

If you are a freelancer or a contractor you may run your business from home. This is all the more reason to get your home protected.

In such a competitive market, our service takes the hassle out of shopping around for the best quality policies for the best price.

We take the time to understand your wants and needs as well as ensuring that you understand what you’re getting and explaining the different levels of cover in detail. Doing all of the legwork to prepare quotes and arrange suitable cover for you makes the process stress free.

Property Insurance

Insurance policies are not just there to protect your home in the event of a crisis but also to protect all of your possessions as well.

Sadly the recession has brought about an increased number of burglaries across the country and the harsh winters and storms we’ve been experiencing in recent years reap havoc on our homes.

Buildings and Contents insurance is a necessity in today’s world to offer you financial protection and peace of mind if the worst should happen.

Not insuring your home and your belongings is a mistake you want to avoid. This is why as a contractor, it is important for you to protect both.

There are a wide range of policy options to choose from that will cover your home and your belongings.

Buildings Insurance

Buildings insurance is something you must take out as part of the conditions of a mortgage.

A Buildings policy doesn’t just cover the bricks and mortar of your home. Your walls, ceilings, kitchen units, bathroom suites and flooring are all protected from events such as fire, water damage, storm, flood and many others.

If you came home to a burst pipe you’d want to know that you had the right Buildings policy in place so that you can pick up the phone and have all the water damage taken care of and the financial burden lifted.

Contents Insurance

Contents policies offer a wide range of cover to protect the belongings in your home such as TVs, electricals, furniture, clothes, and jewellery. Cover can be adapted to suit you and your lifestyle.

If there is something precious to you in your home, then it is worth protecting. Items of high value such as jewellery or collectables can be added on to a policy so that if anything should happen to them you are safe in the knowledge that their full value will be covered.

Contents policies also allow you to insure your possessions against loss or damage both in and away from the home, allowing you to be safe in the knowledge that when you’re out and about those items you use frequently such as laptops and mobile phones are covered.

Landlord Insurance

Specialist Landlord Buildings insurance is needed when you are purchasing a property on a buy to let basis.

As a contractor, there are enough stresses with your work and organising your finances without your investment properties becoming another. Landlord insurance is specific to its purpose and is designed to cover what you are responsible for and protect your asset.

More than one rental property? The flexibility of landlord insurance allows you to add your entire portfolio to a single policy, taking care of all of them.

Sign up to our newsletter

By clicking subscribe you agree to our privacy policy

We respect your data

We'll always treat your personal details with utmost care, and will never sell them to other companies.

We'd like to send you updates about products and services, promotions, exclusive offers, news and events from CMME by email, SMS, phone and other electronic means. You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting us through email, telephone or post.